18 LAPIERRE OVERVOLT AM900+ CARBON
The OVERVOLT AM CARBON 900+ (carbon model) takes full advantage of the OST+ suspension, which generates 150 mm of clearance. With a fully carbon composition, this bike offers a geometry designed for enjoying trails as well as endurance runs. On the standard Boost, the wide wheel rims are mounted with front/rear differentiated tires in 2.8 format, to tackle the most technically challenging routes, whether uphill or downhill.
Equipped with the Bosch Performance CX motorization, a market reference, this bike is capable of overcoming your worst nightmares. With the new E-MTB assistance mode, the level of assistance being delivered can be modulated. It adapts to the rider’s power and pace in order to supply the right amount of assistance at the right time. The functioning is automatic, the rider can fully concentrate on the riding task. The suspension is easily handled by RockShox, with a PIKE fork mount coupled to an RC3 version SUPER Deluxe ultra-smooth shock absorber: maximum flexibility and stability even in the most challenging descents.
The Overvolt AM 900+ Carbon is fitted with an 11-46 SHIMANO XT cassette, associated with a 1 x 11-speed transmission and a SRAM EX01 Carbon derailleur, allowing you to easily ascend all the climbs while preserving battery autonomy. The SRAM GUIDE RE brakes guarantee powerful and consistent braking during descents. Its LAPIERRE Eam+ wheels have been specially developed for the stresses inherent in electrically-assisted mountain bikes.
Associated with the MAXXIS High Roller II tires in front for the tradeoff between weight and traction in curves and with Rekon+ 3C triple rubber in back for both efficiency and durability, you’ll benefit from exceptional skid resistance and steering control for an electric mountain bike. Moreover, this bike is fitted with a telescopic seat post controlled from the handlebars to facilitate descents and crossings.
- Winner of Eurobike Design Award, Design & Innovation award, E-MTB of the year (Vélo Vert).
- Full carbon frame. Metric Shock & Boost. OST+ suspension optimized for better comfort & pedaling efficiency.
- Gravity Logic Project (GLP) : lowered centre of gravity for an improved ride feeling.
- Dual Wheel System technology : 27,5" / 27,5+" compatible.
- New E-MTB mode : the motor automatically exerts the ideal power level to match the pressure put on the pedals.
- Travels : 160mm Rear / 160mm Front.